Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 12, 2018

I’m Literally A Communist shirt

Well done Aaron. Just seeing that I’m Literally A Communist shirt on the BBC has made my week. Any enforced orthodoxy requires some form of violence, be that physical or otherwise. Arguably the orthodoxy which benefits most people is more moral, therefore enforcing communism is more justifiable than, for instance, capitalism. Although not all violence is equal. Fascism, for instance, is an ideology which advocates violence as a means to racial purity. Surely this is more abhorrent than violence which, say, liberates the worker.  If being a communist is supposedly indefensible because of the atrocities committed under ostensibly communist regimes, then being a capitalist should also be indefensible.
Buy this shirt: I’m Literally A Communist shirt
Click to buy: I’m Literally A Communist shirt
United States POD Print On Demand T-shirt: https://picturestees.com/

I’m Literally A Communist shirt, hoodies, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

I'm Literally A Communist Guys tee
Guys tee
I'm Literally A Communist Hoodie
Hoodie

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét